To install the scouting software manually, please check here and only choose SD Card Install to PDA, as Windows no longer supports direct connection to the PDA.
If the PDA requires .Net Compact Framework 3.5, follow the steps below:
- If your PDA OS is Windows Mobile 2003, download this NETCFv35.ppc.armv4.cab file to your computer.
- If your PDA OS is Windows Mobile 5, download this NETCFv35.wm6.armv4i.cab file to your computer.
- Copy the cab file into an SD card via a USB reader.
- Insert the SD card into your PDA.
- From the PDA, open the File Explorer, navigate to your SD card, and tap on NETCFv35.ppc.armv4.cab or NETCFv35.wm6.armv4i.cab file to install.
- Restart the PDA if needed
You also need PC Downloader software on your desktop computer to download the database to your SD card.