After you authorize your Amazon Selling Partner account (previously called MWS account) with ASellerTool, you will be able to:
- Use TurboLister to list your items on Amazon
- UK & EU Sellers can use Scoutly to check Amazon UK & EU pricing information,
- Allow Scoutly and TurboLister to check listing restrictions based on your seller account.
Section A – Renew the authorization
Suppose you have previously authorized (synced) your Amazon Selling Partner account with ASellerTool. You can renew the authorization by clicking https://sellercentral.amazon.com/apps/manage, find ASellerTool and click the Renew button.
Section B – Authorization
- Amazon requires a professional seller account (You pay Amazon $39.99 a month) to perform the authorization. If you are using an Individual seller account, you need to upgrade before you can authorize.
- Have your AST User ID and password ready. You can look them up from the Scoutly App -> menu -> “Account” screen.
- Please click here to start. Then click the link based on your marketplace.
- It will navigate to the Amazon Seller Central page. You must log in with your Amazon Professional seller account.
- After login, read the agreement, check the box, then click the “Sign up / Login to ASellertool Scoutly” button
- It will navigate to the ASellerTool login page. Enter your ASellerTool user ID and password to log in.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.