In order to use TurboLister to list your items on Amazon or Scoutly for Amazon EU pricing information, you need to sync your Amazon MWS account with ASellerTool. This allows TurboLister to call Amazon MWS service to create FBA shipments and list your item on your behalf.
- You need to have an Amazon Professional seller account (You pay Amazon $39.99 a month). The individual account does not have an MWS account and you cannot use TurboLister or any other 3rd party software for your Amazon business.
- Amazon.com and Amazon.ca seller, please click here to sync your MWS account.
- Amazon EU seller (UK, DE, FR, IT, and ES), please click here to sync your MWS account.
- On the registration page, type your ASellerTool user id and password in (1), then click Submit button (2)
- It will navigate to the Amazon Seller Central page. You need to log in with your Amazon Professional seller account email and password. After login, read the detail and check the box
- Click Next
- Click Continue
- If you see Congratulations (6), then you successfully sync your MWS account with ASellerTool and you can use TurboLister to list your items on Amazon or create FBA shipment.
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!