After you sync your Amazon Selling Partner account (previously called MWS account) with ASellerTool, you will be able to:
- Use TurboLister to list your items on Amazon
- UK & EU Sellers can use Scoutly to check Amazon UK & EU pricing information,
- Allow Scoutly and TurboLister to check listing restrictions based on your seller account.
- You need to have these two pieces of info ready: (1) Login for your Amazon seller account, and (2) AST User ID and password, which you can lookup from the Scoutly App -> menu -> “Account” screen. Please note that Amazon requires a professional seller account (You pay Amazon $39.99 a month) to perform a Sync. If you are using Individual seller account, you need to upgrade before you can sync
- Please click here Then click the link based on your marketplace.
- It will navigate to the Amazon Seller Central page. You need to log in with your Amazon Professional seller account email and password.
Thanks for your feedback.