You can assign any button on the PDA to trigger the Socket Scanner. See this video for an example.
- Click “Today” (1), then click “Settings” (2).
- In the Settings screen, click “Buttons” (3).
- In Buttons screen, if you already have a button assigned to SocketScan, then set that to None from the drop-down list (4).
- Select the button you’d like to trigger the Socket Scanner. For the Dell X51, button 1 is the Calendar button (left front). Button 2 is the Contact button (2nd left front). Button 3 is the Message button (3rd left front). Button 4 is the Home button (right front). Button 5 is the Record button (Bottom on the left side). Button 6 is the WiFi button (Middle on the left side).
- Select the “SocketScan” program from the drop-down list (5) for the button you want to use.
- Click OK (6) to finish.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.