After you search for an item, you can tap the profit number (1) to display the profit calculation screen. The Amazon official profit calculation page is here.
Profit of Merchant Fulfilled (MF)
- Tap “Merchant Fulfilled” (2) to see the profit if you were to ship the item yourself.
- You can adjust the price (3) you plan to list.
- Tap (4) to enter a different purchase price (COGS).
- Amazon fees are listed in (5).
- We use the Media Mail rate to calculate the estimated shipping cost (6) when you ship to the customer. We show the weight information from Amazon.
- The profit calculated is based on the MF formula (7)
Profit Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA)
- Tap “Fulfilled by Amazon” to see the profit if you were to have Amazon store and ship the item for you.
- You can adjust the price (8) you plan to list.
- Tap (9) to enter a different purchase price (COGS).
- Amazon fees for FBA are listed in (10).
Since Amazon introduced a steep Long-Term Storage Fee (LTSF), you should choose 12 months or longer to see if the LTSF will impact your profit.*. Our app will estimate how long this item will stay in the Amazon warehouse before it gets sold and uses this information to calculate the “Storage” fee. You can overwrite this to select a certain number of months manually.
- Set your shipping cost to Amazon per pound in (11)
- The profit is calculated based on the FBA formula (12)
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.