If have one of the scenarios below, you will need to set up the SD card before you can download the database:
- You have a new SD card or you just format your old SD card.
- You have an old SD card that has been used by a different PDA before.
- When you try to download an SD card, the PC downloader gives you an error message.
Please follow the steps below to set up your SD card with your account information from your PDA:
- Insert your SD card into your current PDA.
- Open ASellerTool program on the New PDA, tap ‘Menu’ on the bottom left, then tap ‘Account’.
- Confirm that your user ID and password are correctly entered on this PDA, then tap ‘Save’ at the bottom left.
- This SD card now contains your account and current PDA information, which will be used by PC Downloader to download the correct database for your new PDA to use.
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!
Thanks for your feedback.