TurboLister is a FREE listing software for ASellerTool Scoutly users. You can always “download the latest version here. And then view the installation tutorial here. If you already use Scoutly (even on trial), you can also use TurboLister to list your items on Amazon and create FBA shipments.
Version 6.3.1 5/16/2023
- Some minor issues were fixed.
Version 6.2 3/3/2023
- Compatible with Amazon’s new “Send to Amazon” workflow
- Various bug fixing in the Box Content management.
Version 6.1.1 1/10/2023
- Fix product image scroll to the right after each new listing.
- Remove Live Batch to comply with Amazon’s new API.
Version 6.0.1 Nov. 12th, 2022
Migrate to Amazon’s new API for 3rd party developers.
Version 5.0 Dec. 27th, 2021
This is a major update. Please finish your listing and shipment before upgrading.
- Add restriction notification during the listing.
- Improve Merchant Fulfill ticketing system by adding both SKU and location info in the ticket.
- Add Bulk Removal feature to quickly filter out the items to be removed from your FBA inventory.
- Allow you to rearrange the note position.
Version 4.3 Sep. 9th, 2021
- Major update for merchant-fulfilled sellers. Improve merchant fulfilled ticket system with Location Map (Bin System).
- Support for PickList and merchant order fulfill shipping label printing. The detail is here.
Version 4.2 Apr. 12th, 2021
- Update Amazon FBA fee for Amazon.com marketplace.
Version 4.1 Mar. 16th, 2021
- Add the “Quick Scan” feature to keep scanning several products in a row without waiting for the FNSKU label to print out. This will speed up your listing process.
- Support expiration date
- Switch between MF and FBA batches does not require restarting the software
Version 3.15 Dec. 4th, 2020
- Add box weight checking, so TurboLister will notify you when your box exceeds your maximum weight.
- Add built-in support for two labels paper for shipping labels.
- Mark your non-preferred FC letter with bold in the FNSKU label so you can easily identify and move it to a separate stack (You can move them to the holding bin later)
- Fix vertical alignment issues for certain Dymo FNSKU labels.
Version 3.14 Nov. 13th, 2020
- When creating a new Live batch, you can set your preferred fulfillment center. TurboLister will try to assign your items to your preferred fulfillment center. This will help to reduce split shipments and also generate box content automatically.
- Support both 1D (SKU prefix and suffix only) and 2D (complete SKU) in MF ticket
- Fix FNSKU label print for Brother thermal label printer with a continuous label.
Version 3.13.8 Oct. 28th, 2020
- Fix the program that did not update your shipment after you removed items from the box to the holding bin.
- Improve the reliability of filling missing dimension requirements via TurboLister.
- Change the 4×6 FBA package label from landscape to portrait.
Version 3.13 Oct. 15th, 2020
- Fix the browser window behind the pricing screen.
- Fix 4×6 box and shipping label printout for Amazon EU (UK, DE) sellers
Version 3.12 Oct. 15th, 2020
- Fix multiple quantities in the Holding Bin issue.
- The program now remembers your last selection of the box content for Feed or 2D
- Allows you to print 2D box content labels, box labels, and package labels in 4×6 Thermal labels with one mouse click
Version 3.11 Oct. 1st, 2020
- Allow printing out Amazon FBA shipping labels directly from TurboLister into 4×6 thermal labels. Now you can finish all your FBA shipments within TurboLister.
- Convert LTL package and pallet labels into 4×6 thermal labels directly withinTurboLister.
- Fix Feed for Box Content on multiple quantities of the same ASIN from Holding Bin.
Version 3.10.8 Sep. 9th, 2020
- Fix box weight and dimension input screen for Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, and Amazon.de
Version 3.10.5 Sep. 2nd, 2020
- Significant new feature release: Provide Carton feed (TSV File) for box content. TurboLister will transfer your box content directly to Amazon. You do not need to print out a 2D barcode anymore. Carton feed is a much more reliable method for box content than a 2D barcode. It also does not have an SKU limitation per box. Amazon processes your shipment faster with a carton feed than a 2D barcode.
To transition to a carton feed for box content, please create a new batch and select Feed as an option for box content. More info is here.
- In the Box screen, click Work on shipment, TurboLister will automatically fill in the box weight (estimated), and you can enter your box dimension with one mouse click. TurboLister will also transmit box weight and dimension info to Amazon, so you do not need to fill it out again. More info is here.
Version 3.9.2 Aug. 4th, 2020
- Fix feed status result. After you move items to the holding bin, the program will remove them from your shipment. When submitting the Feed, the Feed will exclude those items from Amazon. Show the box number for each failed item in the feed status so you can locate it quickly.
- Box screen: Allow you to scan an FNSKU and locate its shipment and box number.
- Fix create new shipment fail after you add items from Holding Bin.
- Add the used buy box, new buy box, and Amazon price in the Pricing screen for workflows that require a pricing step.
- MF ticketing: Allow you only to print out SKU numbers and barcodes to fit into smaller label sizes.
Version 3.7.50 Jun. 16th 2020
- Add Assign FC inside Holding Bin, so you can preview the Fulfillment assignment and only select items going to your preferred FC to the batch. The detail is here.
- Add target list price to avoid inactive listing due to high pricing errors. The detail is here.
Version 3.7.2 Mar. 30th 2020
- TurboLister will install the Migrated Template from Amazon by default for Merchant Fulfilled (MF) listing.
- Support export MF listing data to an external spreadsheet file.
Version 3.6.18 Mar. 16th 2020
- Allow you to export listing data to 3rd party accounting software & spreadsheet. Click here for detail.
- Fix the UK address crash.
- Fix the UK submit Amazon feed status error
- Modify ticketing output format for merchant fulfill
Version 3.5.27 Feb. 7th, 2020
- Fix moving to the holding bin crash in the Feed status screen
- Fix submit Feed crash for MF mode
Version 3.5.26 Feb. 4th, 2020
- Major feature: Eliminate split shipments with Live Batch and Holding Bin. Reduce your box content work to zero. Please see the topic here.
- Fix FNSKU barcode on small-sized labels (ex. Dymo 30336)
- Fix multiple results, and manually replenish/increase quantity during a continuous scan (you scan five items continuously without waiting for the FNSKU label to print out, then attach the labels after you finish scanning the five items. This will speed up your listing speed).
Version 3.4.5 Nov. 13th, 2019
- Fix Amazon Germany.
- Add multiple shipping addresses for FBA.
Version 3.3.3 Oct. 26th, 2019
- Support Amazon Germany.
- Fix the crash when resubmitting the Feed as Merchant Fulfill.
Version 3.2.3 Oct. 26th, 2019
- Support Avery 30-Up label. Click here to see how it works.
- Improve user interface of one-click printing multiple UPS shipping labels feature.
- Fix the MF ticketing issue.
- Fix MF submit feed issue.
Version 3.1.11 Oct. 10th, 2019
- Optimize the holding bin to reduce split shipment so you can move all items assigned to one warehouse to the holding bin. In our example, we successfully convert three shipments for 105 items into one shipment for 102 items and three items in the Holding Bin. Click here to see how it works.
- Add the listing price as part of the SKU and fix some issues in SKU.
Version 3.0.12 Sep. 3rd 2019
- Support the Amazon UK marketplace.
- Fix Amazon Canada Feed false error.
- Optimize box content performance.
- Add estimated total profit, average sales count, and sales rank for the batch.
- Fix the missing price in the title search.
Version 2.10.20 Jul. 20th 2019
- Replenish will show multiple SKUs with the matching condition. It will also show the current quantity in stock, list price, and description.
- 2D barcode for box content now supports 100 SKUs in one box.
- Add average sales rank as part of the SKU option.
- You can enable auto replenishing or auto quantity increment in Menu -> Settings. This will allow you to scan without stopping.
- Add audio cues to the box content management so you can make box content even faster.
Version 2.7.22 Jun. 3rd 2019
- Comply with Amazon FBA shipping policy. The detail is here.
- Fix the SKU suffix issue with the Merchant fulfillment ticketing system.
Version 2.6.5 Apr. 19th 2019
- Fix condition change in workflow D and E
- Enhance box content management screen
Version 2.5.6 Apr. 3rd 2019
- MF ticketing barcode for complete SKU
- Fix listing with UPC barcode for non-media items
- Better box content management.
- Optimize private batch to reduce FBA shipment splits.
Version 2.2.15 Mar. 3rd, 2019
- Fix SKU prefix limitation.
- Increase 2D barcode content limitation from 40 SKUs to 52 SKUs
- Allow moving SKU suffix to the bottom.
- Be able to create a big shipment of 500 items or more
Version 2.1.6 Feb. 27th, 2019
This a major new release; please read carefully about the new features.
- Support Private and Live batches. A private batch will allow you to reduce split shipments. For 100 items, it usually results in no more than three warehouses. Live batch allows you to use 50 lbs, one box method to skip box content.
- Support Ticketing System for Merchant Fulfill items. We use Star T700 thermal printer with an auto cut to test MF ticketing.
- The New, improved Box Content Management feature allows you to quickly create box content for multiple boxes shipment. And you can print out the box content on a 4×6 label with Zebra or other thermal printers.
- You can select and print multiple UPS shipping labels for your FBA shipments (Downloaded from Amazon seller central) and right-click on them to show the TurboLister printer program. Shipping labels will be printed to 4×6 labels.
- Holding Bin allows you to transfer items to a temporary place and can be added back to any batch (Live or Private)
- Resubmit Feed allows you to resubmit your feed file to Amazon after you modify the feed file or retry.
- Reassign All in the shipment screen allows you to reassign all pending items to different warehouses. (This allows you to start with a live batch but convert to a private batch if there are too many split shipments.)
Version 1.37 Sep. 20th, 2018
- Fix the Amazon.ca issue, so Canadian sellers can use it to list and create FBA shipments.
- Supports 3 Dymo 450 printer labels: 30252, 30336 and 30334
Version 1.36 Sep. 11th, 2018
- Support Amazon.ca, so Canadian sellers can use it to list and create FBA shipments.
- Some improvements on split shipment retry
- Add sticky option to additional note
Add the sticky option to the additional note.
Version 1.35 Aug. 17th, 2018
- Better reassignment screen to minimize split shipments impact.
- Add sticky option to additional note
Version 1.34 Aug. 8th, 2018
- Fixed shipping label creation for Zebra 2844 printer when you have multiple boxes in one shipment.
Version 1.33 Jul. 27th, 2018
- Print out multiple UPS Shipping labels to your Zebra 2844 printer with one click
Version 1.32 Jun. 26th, 2018
- Allow to print out a UPS Shipping label to your Zebra 2844 printer
Version 1.31.12 May 31st, 2018
- Supports new Amazon inventory upload file format
- Audio notification when the inventory upload feed is finished.
Version 1.30.16 May 4th, 2018
- Improve workflow UI and show box weight info. Fix the notes display issue.
Version 1.29.6 Apr. 6th, 2018
- Fix listing price, condition, and quantity setting issues in some workflows.
Version 1.28.25 Mar. 28th, 2018
- Solve split shipment issue: Reassign Amazon fulfillment center. The tutorial is here.
- Customize MSKU content. The tutorial is here.
Version 1.27.10 Feb. 26th, 2018
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.