You can use your user ID on one phone at a time. You will encounter issues if you share the same account on two phones. If you’re going to use two phones simultaneously, you need to have a second user ID on your second phone. If you want to use your 2nd phone, you need to log out from your first phone first. We issue a $5 refund for each additional Professional plan subscription payment ($30 monthly). The pricing plan is here.
1. Add a User
- Have a unique user id ready. You can create a new user ID or reuse your inactive user ID.
- Create a PayPal subscription for this user ID. You will need to use the same Paypal account to receive the $5 refund for the pro plan.
- Optionally you can go to the team portal to add this newly subscribed user id to your scout team, so you can push your trigger set to his phone and enable Hidden Mode if needed. Please check this topic on the scout team.
Example: You want to use two phones at the same time, so you need to have two user IDs and needs two subscriptions.
- Create two user IDs. For example, ast1 is for your first phone, and ast2 is for your 2nd phone.
- Create a PayPal subscription for ast1, then create a 2nd subscription for ast2. You use the same Paypal account for both subscriptions. You will receive a $5 refund for every subscription payment for account ast2.
- You can log in to the portal with ast1 and add ast2 to your scout team.
2. Remove a User
- Cancel the subscription for the user ID you want to remove. If you do not know how to do it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the user ID you wish to cancel so we can cancel the subscription
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.
Staff wrote: Feb 10, 2017
Each device requires its own user ID and subscription. So if you have 2 devices, you need to have 2 user IDs and 2 subscriptions.
Matt wrote: Feb 9, 2017
So if I own 2 devices I need to pay 2 subscriptions?
Staff wrote: Jan 26, 2017
The Amazon account is used for our inventory software like FBAListing.
For scouting, you need an unique user ID for each of your device. It has no relationship with your Amazon account.
Joe wrote: Jan 19, 2017
Can I have 2 unique users but one Amazon FBA account??