- Professional plan: $5 refund for additional pro plan subscription ($30 a month)
The pricing plans are here.
Add a User or Sign Up Multiple Users
- Determine which User ID you are going to use for your new device (You cannot share the same account on two devices). You can either use your existing User ID or, create a new User ID.
- Create a new subscription for this user ID. You need to use the same Paypal account to receive the volume discount for the pro plan.
- You will receive a $5 refund for your new account’s subscription after every pro plan payment.
Example: You want to have 2 users, so you can use two phones at the same time.
- Create two User IDs. For example, ast1 for your first phone and ast2 for the 2nd phone.
- Make a subscription for ast1, then make another subscription for ast2. You use the same Paypal account for both subscriptions.
- You now have 2 subscriptions under the same PayPal account. You will receive a $5 refund for every subscription payment for account ast2.
Remove a User from a Multiple Device Subscription
- Cancel the subscription for the User ID you want to remove.
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!
Thanks for your feedback.