You can use your user ID on one phone only. You will encounter issues if you share the same account on two phones. You need to use a second user ID on your second phone. We issue a $5 refund for each additional Professional plan subscription payment ($30 monthly). The pricing plan is here.
1. Add a User
- Create a new user ID or reuse your existing user ID that is inactive.
- Create a PayPal subscription for this user ID. You will need to use the same Paypal account to receive the $5 refund for the pro plan.
- Optionally you can go to the team portal to add this account to your scout team, so you can push your trigger set to his phone and enable Hidden Mode if needed. Please check this topic on the scout team.
Example: You want to use two phones at the same time, so you need to have two user IDs and needs two subscriptions.
- Create two user IDs. For example, ast1 is for your first phone, and ast2 is for the 2nd phone.
- Create a PayPal subscription for ast1, then create a 2nd PayPal subscription for ast2. You use the same Paypal account for both subscriptions.
- You have two subscriptions under the same PayPal account. The first subscription is for user ID ast1, and 2nd subscription is for user ID ast2. You will receive a $5 refund for every subscription payment for account ast2.
2. Remove a User
- Cancel the subscription for the user ID you want to remove. If you do not know how to do it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the user ID you wish to cancel so we can cancel the subscription for you.