We recommend you use a Thermal label printer like the Dymo 450 or Rollo for the FNSKU label. If you only have a regular printer such as the Brother or the HP, then please follow the steps below to print out FNSKU labels from your regular printer. You will need to have Avery 30-up label paper. We tested it with Avery 5160 label paper.
- Add items as usual in TurboLister. Make sure you place every item in the order you add them. If you add books, make sure they are placed as a stack (the first one needs to be on the bottom of the stack and last one on the top of the stack). We recommend you place 10 or 20 books on one stack, so you can track them easily.
- After you finish adding your items, click Menu (1) -> Print 30-Up Label (2).
- TurboLister will display a popup window to show FNSKU labels preview. Click Print icon (3)
- Select your printer (4), click Preferences (5) and make sure the Paper Size is set to Letter (6)
- The FNSKU labels will be printed out in the order you add. There will be a sequence number on the label for you to easily match the label with the correct item.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.