Scoutly supports Apple Watch. When you hear the “Accept” sound from the earphone or vibration from Scoutly on iPhone, you can raise your wrist to check your Apple Watch. Scoutly will show simplified pricing info on your Apple Watch screen. Please follow the steps below. If you run into any issue, always make sure you have the latest Scoutly version from the App Store.
Scoutly supports Apple Watch from Series 1 to the latest model. You can get Apple Watch Series 1 from eBay for around $70. We recommend you get an Apple Watch so you can use Scoutly more efficiently and conveniently. We recommend you get a bigger screen Apple Watch. In our test, Apple Watch Series 6 is faster than Series 1. If you can afford a newer model of the Apple Watch (does not need to be the latest or brand new), a used Apple Watch Series 5 or 6 with a 44m screen is a good choice.
Install Scoutly to Apple Watch
- Install Scoutly Watch app. Open the “Watch” app from your iPhone, then scroll to the “Available Apps”, locate Scoutly, tap the Install button.
- Tap on Dock to go to the Dock screen.
- Tap on Edit and drag Scoutly app to the Favorite list. This will keep the Scoutly app in your Apple Watch dock area.
- You can access Scoutly by pressing the side button of your Apple Watch.
- Press down any app on your Apple Watch, then select “List View” from the pop-up screen. This will make it easier for you to locate the Scoutly app from the Apple Watch.
Screen Annotation 1st screen:
- Accept or Reject based on the trigger
- Profit calculated based on target price set by the trigger
- The highest buyback price. You can enable it from Menu -> Settings -> Wholesale integration
- Sales Score. The number of days with at least one sale for the past 6 months.
- Rank. Average sales rank. If the average sales rank is not available, then we use the current sales rank.
- Lowest offer price: can be used, new, or FBA.
- Lowest Buybox price: can be used or new.
Screen Annotation 2nd screen (Swipe to the left):
- Number of FBA offers and prices
- Number of Used offers and prices
- Number of New offers and prices
- Used Buy Box.
- New Buy Box.
- Amazon price.
Lock Phone Screen
If you put the phone in your pocket, you should lock the phone screen, so the screen will not be touched accidentally.
- Tap Menu -> Lock Screen
- Now the screen is locked and you can put the phone inside the pocket and continue to scan.
- Press on the lock and drag it outside the circle to unlock the phone screen.