You cannot use the same user ID on two phones simultaneously. But you can log out of Scoutly from one phone. Then you can log in to Scoutly on your other phone.
- Make sure your current phone has a good Internet connection. Go to Menu, and scroll down until you see Log Out. If you do not see it, go to the App Store and update to the latest version. Tap on Log Out
- Tap Yes to confirm. Our system will log your device out, and you will see the login screen.
- Now you can log in to your other phone.
If you forgot to log out from your old device or our system does not allow you to log in, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter Change Device Request as the subject.
- In the content, please provide your user ID and briefly describe why you’re switching to another device.
- After receiving a reply from our tech support that we reset your account, you can try to log in again.