Installing, Creating the User ID, and Scanning Your First Item
1) Install Scoutly in the Google Play Store (Android) or the Apple Store (iPhone). Click here for more info.
2) Create a new username for the device by going to Menu -> Account in Scoutly or tapping on the Account icon Dashboard. Click here for more info.
After creating a new username, the app provides 100 live scans to try out the Lite Service Plan.
3) From the Dashboard, go to the Scout Screen and scan an item by tapping on the Scan Button. The app is currently in LV (Live Only) Mode .
What’s next after the first 100 live scans?
- If you are a new customer, you can try our Professional Service plans for a 30-day trial by subscribing through PayPal. We refund your first month’s payment within one business day, acting as the 30-day trial. Click here for more info.
- If you have a Professional Amazon Seller Account, you can register it with us to receive a 30-day trial instead of using PayPal for the trial. Click here for more info.