- Follow the cloning topic to install the clone for Bluetooth scanner on your Dell X51/X51V.
- Soft reset PDA.
- Scan Factory Reset barcode from the document to factory reset your scanner.
- Scan SPP barcode to configure the scanner into SPP mode. (Old Socket Bluetooth scanner may skip this step).
- Turn Bluetooth on for your X51. Start SocketScan program, tap Connect CS.
- Tap Socket CHS[xxxxxx] in the list of Devices found. After a few seconds, the “Not Paired” status will change to “Connected,” and the scanner’s Blue LED will blink every 3 seconds confirming the connection.
You can follow this video tutorial.
Disable Sound on Scanner
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!
Thanks for your feedback.