You start listing by creating a new batch. For FBA, we offer both private and live batch.
- Enter a name for your batch.
- Enter an SKU Prefix for this batch. This allows you to find items that belong to this batch quickly.
- Specify who will attach the FNSKU label on each item. We recommend Merchant to save $0.2 per label.
- For box content, you can choose 2D barcode, Feed (TSV file), or None (you decide later). We recommend choosing Feed. This will allow TurboLister to transfer your box content directly to Amazon and save you from printing out 2D barcode
- You choose to use Live or Private workflow for this batch. We recommend you choose Live batch, as it works very well with the Holding Bin feature to reduce split, skip most box content work. The detailed info is here.
Private batch tutorial:
Live batch tutorial
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!