We recommend Windows 10. If you have Windows 7, make sure you upgrade to Windows 7 service pack 1
Issue: During installation, there is a pop-up window that telling you “A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor”
Solution: Please follow the steps below to install TurboLister manually. Your computer may let you know that you already have some of the software installed during the installation. In that case, You can skip and install the next software.
- If you already have an older version of TurboLister, you need to uninstall it first.
- Type Uninstall in the search bar (1), then click Add or remove programs (2)
- Type turbolister in (3), select TurboLister, and click Uninstall to uninstall the older version.
- After uninstalling the old version, you can try to click” fbalisting.exe”:https://www.asellertool.com/release/fbalisting.exe to install again. If it still fails, continue the next step to manual install.
- Install .Net Framework 4.6.1 here.
- Install Visual C++ 2013 Run Time.
- Install the LocalDB 2014 program.