- Cancel a subscription
- Scoutly Error code
- TurboLister Error code
- Create new or resume a subscription
- Use a New Credit Card
- Refund Policy
- Change Service Plan
- Add or remove users
- Move my account (user ID) to another device
- How to check if an item is restricted
- Forget user ID, password, or check your account status
- Install PC Downloader to download database on your PDA
- Sync your MWS Account to use TurboLister, or check restriction on your seller account in Scoutly.
Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM PDT.
If you can not find the answer to your question after searching this manual, you can submit a support request by emailing email@example.com. You must provide the following information below.
- Your user ID and PayPal email address*. This information is required to locate your account information. Please note that we do not save your name, phone number, or address to protect your privacy.
- A detailed description of the issue* you are experiencing and the steps to replicate it. Simply stating “error” or “doesn’t work” is not helpful and will cause delays in resolving your issue.
- Screenshots or even a video clip of the issue* are beneficial for us to understand the problem. If you need assistance taking a screenshot, please refer to this guide on sending a screenshot. Alternatively, photograph the issue using your phone or another device.
Without the information above, the answer to your question will likely be delayed as our support staff will still need to ask for it. We reply to your request within the same business day.
You can join our Facebook community support group if you require support outside our regular hours. This group comprises over 4,500 active Amazon sellers who can assist you with any software issues you may be experiencing and offer advice on selling on Amazon. Our team also actively participates in this Facebook group to provide further support. Follow this link to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/141983739305542/.
YouTube video tutorial channel to receive a new video tutorial on new features Scoutly and TurboLister. We publish new videos regularly to demonstrate new features or show how to resolve specific technical issues.