The app uses triggers to signal whether the item is a ‘Buy’ or a ‘Reject’. It will play a sound and display a message based on the result.
Configure Basic Triggers
- Tap a category (1) to edit basic triggers for this category.
- Tap the ‘Offer to Use’ (5) to select which offer price to compare against the minimum price (8) in a trigger.
- If you check Ignore FBA Offers (6), the app will select the offer price only from Merchant Fulfilled (non-FBA) offers.
- If you also buy items without a sales rank to resell, then check No Rank (7), and set a minimum price.
- Set minimum price (8) and maximum sales rank (9) for each of the triggers
- Tap Save (3) to save or Cancel (4) to discard the changes.
How the Basic Trigger Works
- Based on (5), the app will select an offer price from the item’s available offers.
- The app will start by checking the trigger of the first row. If the selected offer price of this item is >= the minimum price (8) and its sales rank is <= the maximum sales rank (9) in the first row, then this trigger will signal the item as ‘Buy’,
- If this trigger cannot signal ‘Buy’, the app will check the trigger of the next row.
- The app will repeat this process until either a trigger signals this item as ‘Buy’, or it goes through all the triggers. In that case, the app will signal this item as ‘Reject’.
Thanks for your feedback.