After you create a shipment (FBA) or submit a feed to Amazon (MF), you need to check the feed status (1) in Feed screen. You can click ‘Link’ (2) to view the feed file submitted to Amazon or right-click on it to open the file location for your feed file.
If the feed status is failed, then you need to click on the feed status (1) to see the reason. This will tell you how many items (number of records) are successfully listed, and how many items are not (2). There will be a list of failed items (3) that you can review. If the item is restricted, then you can move it to the holding bin and TurboLister will automatically remove that item from your shipment. For other reasons, you can try to edit the feed file to fix the issue, then click on ‘Resubmit’ button to submit the feed again.
You can also check the feed status directly from your Amazon seller central link.
- Click Inventory
- Click Add Products via Upload
- Find your feed by Batch ID, then click Download your Processing Report
- Make sure “Number of records processed” matches “Number of records successful”. If not, you need to locate the error item and fix it by modifying the feed file, then click resubmit button for this feed in TurboLister Feed screen. If it is not fixable, then remove that item from your shipment. You can do it in Feed status screen, so TL will remove your items from the shipment automatically. If you ship item with feed error, it will become stranded after Amazon receives it.
You can also check your Amazon inventory page to see if your newly listed items are there.
- Go to “Manage Inventory” page (1) and type SKU or part of SKU to search your newly listed items.
- If the status is “Inactive (Out of Stock) (2) and the available quantity is 0 (3), then your item is listed successfully. You just need to finish your FBA shipment. Once Amazon receive your shipment, the quantity will increase and the status will become active.
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!