If you do not have enough items going to a fulfillment center, you do not need to create a shipment. You can move them into the holding bin. When you do a new batch, you can move items from the holding bin to the new batch.
Here is a great video tutorial about Holding Bin from one of our users.
Use “Assign FC” inside Holding Bin to preview Fulfillment assignment (Live Batch Only)
- Go to Holding Bin (1).
- Click the Assign FC button (2). TurboLister will check on Amazon for the Fulfillment assignment for the items in your Holding Bin.
- Click on the Fulfillment Center button (3) to select items that are assigned to this Fulfillment
- Click the Add to Batch button (4) to add the items to the batch.
- Repeat step 2 and step 4, until none of your items can be assigned to your preferred FC.
- You can then go to the shipment screen, click Create Shipment button, and select *Add to the existing shipment”. This will add those items to the shipment you just created. Those items will be in the unassigned area and you only need to do box content for these items.
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!