If you want to remove an item that is already in a shipment to the holding bin or delete it later from the holding bin, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the Box screen.
- Click on the shipment where the item belongs.
- Move the item to the unassigned.
- Select the item
- Click Remove button
- TurboLister will pop up a dialog asking if you want to remove this item from the shipment and move it to the holding bin.
- Click Remove. TurboLister will automatically remove this item from your shipment, update your shipment and move this item to the holding bin.
- You can then add this item to the next batch or just delete it inside the holding bin.
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!