Amazon can deactivate your listing if your listing price is too high. TurboLister has a feature that will set a reasonable target price as your initial price, so you do not need to manually set a reasonable list price. This will allow you to use workflow A or B to speed up your listing.
- Choose workflow to A or B (1).
- Select Use target price. You can click Edit (2) to set up the target price.
- TurboLister will use your rule to set the initial price.
Edit Target Price Rule
- After you click Edit (2), you can edit your target price rule.
- You select to consider Used buy box, new buy box, and a certain position of the used price (*3).
- You choose either the lowest or the highest of the selected prices from above (4) as the target price.
- You can apply a difference in the target price.
- Set up a default price if there is no price from your selection (6). (Ex. you only select New buy box, but there is no new buy box offer).
- Minimum List Price sets a floor for your list price (7).
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!