Click Menu (1) -> Note (2) to add or edit predefined notes for certain product categories and conditions.
Add a New Note
- Select notes from a category (1). You can click the ‘Category’ button (7) to have more categories to appear in the list.
- Click ‘New’ button (6) to open new note editor
- Type the new note in (8)
- Optionally you can select which conditions (9) this note will automatically apply to when the condition is selected.
- You select which categories (10) this note belongs to.
- Click OK to finish adding this new note.
Edit an Existing Note
- Edit a note in (2)
- Check conditions (3) to associate this note with selected conditions.
- Click (4) to select which categories this note belong to.
- Drag the note (5) to move the display order of a note.
- Click the ‘Import’ button to import notes from another computer.
- Click the ‘Export’ button to export notes from this computer to a file that can be imported to another computer.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.