If you ship your items to a remote location or have a remote worker to list for you, please follow the steps below.
- They can use TurboLister to list your items, create a shipment, do box content and print out 2D box content barcode.
- But you should not give them your Amazon login and do not let them log in to your Amazon account from their computers.
- After they finish step 1, they should give you the information below:
- Warehouse name for each shipment.
- For each shipment, the number of boxes and the weight of each box.
- They should send you something similar as below:
ONT8: 5 Boxes: 45, 46, 43, 45, 48.
EWR4: 2 Boxes: 43, 38
- After you get the information above, you log in to your Amazon seller central site and start to work on your FBA shipment. You download the shipping labels and give to your remote worker via dropbox or email. They can right-click on those shipping labels, then click TurboLister from the popup menu to print those shipping labels into 4×6 thermal labels.
By following the steps above, you can hire a remote worker to list for you and you do not risk to give out your Amazon account login info or have anyone log in to your Amazon account from a remote computer.
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!