- In Box screen (1), after you finish your box content (If you use 2D barcode option, make sure you print out the 2D barcode), you click on Work on Shipment (2).
- You will see the Confirm box content, weight, and dimensions screen. The program already estimates your box weight based on the Amazon info. You can also click on Loads Items Weight (3). It is a known fact that Amazon is not accurate on the item’s weight, so you can also fill the actual weight from your scale. You clear the top cell (4) will clear the weight.
- You enter the box and packing material weight in (5). The total shipment weight will show on (6)
- You click inside any of the top cells of Box dimensions (8), then click on a predefined box size (7). The program will fill out the box dimension for you. You can also click on the button (10) to create your own box size.
- Click on Submit (9), the program will submit carton (box content) feed if you choose using feed as an option, box count, weight, and dimensions to Amazon. The program will then navigate you to the Amazon FBA shipment screen to pay for the shipment and download the Amazon shipping label.
- After you download the Amazon shipping label, you can use the TurboLister shortcut menu to convert them into 4×6 shipping labels. Please click here more info.
Thanks for your feedback.